Unemployment Fund


We will be happy to talk to you in English on the phone and in E-Mails.

Unfortunately, the software of the Federation we have to use to manage cases does not yet offer English. For this reason, some forms and automatically generated correspondence will only be available in German, French and Italian.

Welcome at syndicom Unemployment Fund


How to have your case assigned to syndicom Unemployment Fund

If you become unemployed and would like us to handle your case, proceed as follows:

Whom do I have to contact?

Register as unemployed at your regional employment center (RAV) or at your municipal administration - speak to them in person immediately after giving notice.

When registering for employment service, you must specify which unemployment insurance fund (Arbeitslosenkasse) should be responsible for you - then simply choose syndicom.

Which fund is responsible for me?

We work in all cantons. You can always choose the syndicom Unemployment Fund, even if it is not on the cantonal list!

Important: Don't waste time - always send documents and forms by Priority Mail to our main office in Bern


Personally, quickly and directly

You would like to know what we are committed to? Subscribe to our newsletter! If you have any personal concerns, our regional secretaries will be happy to help you.

You will find competent advice and support in the regional secretariats.

Subscribe to newsletter